I am not sure that how many readers will be interested about the S215 RC Helicopter, but I am going to spend some content today talk about this since I tested this item several days ago at our studio and suddently I came out the idea that I wanna share my own experience how I felt about this product starting from a simple open box review, also I would like to inform all of you that we will offering this RC helicopter at the unbeatable price on our web site for 7 days limited time sale with 68% off discount so that is $39.99, so if you are looking for fun toy for your kids, or if you are an RC toy fan and looking for something solid that can be controlled by their mobile device, you should definitely continue reading in the following:
Let’s start with a short introduction about RC Helicopter model, first for all, this is not a RC helicopter, this is more than that, if you actually take a look about this package, you will realize that this is a RC with the embedding camera, and you are basically using your mobile devices (let’s say your iPhone or Android system) to control it, and one thing I love about t his item is I don’t actually need to buy an extra SD card or card reader to store my video footages, it’s all included inside as package and you can clearly see that without opening your box, and since this product is well package, so at the first glance this is pretty much a perfect gifting option for me.
According to the web site this RC S215 is 3.5 Channels and as I said they give you a SD card for free which is 512mb, the packaging itself included a helicopter(of course), a camara that has attached with the device itself, it’s kind of tiny and small but for me this indicated that this product is going to be durable because I don’t really need to worry about whether the helicopter fall on the ground and break the camera, which might happen a lot if you are just a beginner and got no clue how to control it. This RC toy is very light, I measure it with the ruler and it’s approximately 22 cm, other than the machine itself you will also find a USB charger cable recharging, a card reader that will allow you transfer the video file that you took from the helipcoter mode and also some replacement for the top blade and underneath blade just in case that your RC toy has fall badly and break it, which rarely happen in my opinion since they have the a special semi cut design for the blade, during the test I had fall more than 10 times and it works great and nothing happen, I would recommend outdoor or specious area whenever you want to try out this little devil! I am sure that you will love it.
People might probably ask, “ How to do fly this RC helicopter?” it will be quite simple if you read my following instruction guide, they also have their own user manual and you can take that as reference.
How do you fly S215 RC SpyCam helipcoter?
1) After you open the box, make sure you plus the USB charge cable for charging both remote control as well as the helipcoter itself, the instruction recommend an hour or a bit more.
2) During the time of charging waiting, please following the guidance for downloading the app on either iOS or Andriod system, the app is called “WL Toys” and when you use it choose the “SPY CAM” option. This app will allow different model s and you will have to pick the right one in order to fully remote it.
3) When you finished both charging device, simply plug in the remote charge into your phone, open the app and select the spy cam and then turn on by maximize your volume. Please make sure that your helicopter is also power ON and you should see the flashing light
4) Turn ON your remote, select which channel that you want to (A/B/C) and then test first by choosing the light button to see if the light is flashing, I do not recommend the DEMO option since the RC toy will fly too high unless you are in a specious or outdoor environment which height might not really matter.
5) Enjoy it and be familiar with your control, I am sure that you will find this amusing.
That’s it, it simple than you think, for more information regarding indepth review and how to use it, I recommend you to watch the following youtube video to get more insight, feel free to write to us some comments if you like this post, I will see you guys around, have a great Good Friday !