Chinese embroidery has a long history since Neolithic age. It is some of the oldest extant needlework. The four major regional styles of Chinese embroidery are Suzhou embroidery (Su Xiu), Hunan embroidery (Xiang Xiu), Guangdong embroidery (Yue Xiu) and Sichuan embroidery (Shu Xiu). All of them are nominated as Chinese Intangible Cultural Heritage. Today most handwork had been replaced by machinery, but some very sophisticated production are still hand-made. The embroidered pattern on the case here is produced by special machines.
- This case is made of PU synthetic leather and a soft-touch interior lining with ABS material.
- The iPad Air fits the snap-on case perfectly which built in with smart sleep-awake feature, and it gives you full access to all the buttons, opening for speakers, cameras and the Apple logo.
- The 360-degree rotating axis allows you to easily transform from a landscape to a portrait stand and with multiple viewing angles.
- The case protects your iPad from scratch, dirt, grease or even a bit of splash from whatever you are drinking! Of course, I assume you won’t bring it inside the pool!
- The elastic band makes sure the case close securely without the cover flipping around, we would like to keep it neat and elegant for you!
Buying now just $16.99 only,there are different kind of patterns available in our online store,You are also welcome to visit our main page to check more needed!