The latest MacBook family and some new PC laptops use Mini DisplayPort for video output.While,most minitors, TVs, or projectors do not support Mini DisplayPort; therefore, you are often unable to connect your MacBook or laptop to another monitor, TV, or projector.With this Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter, now you can easily output video from your favourite MacBook or laptop to virtually any display (because most of them have VGA ports).
Benefits from Mini Display Port cable:
- Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
- Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop;
- Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
How to Use?
- Connect its male Mini DisplayPort to your computer’s Mini DisplayPort;
- Connect its female VGA port to a VGA cable that goes to your TV / monitor / projector.
If you need moreMini DisplayPort Cables or cable accessories,view our online store Primecables.com