Although the quality of Epson printers is reliable,however they still occur Error Messages from time to time,these printers including Epson Artisan 700 series, Artisan 800 series,TX700 series,TX800 series,PX700 series,and other printers design with monitor-screen.This error was called “FATAL ERROR” from the Epson Service Manual.Epson printers itself has an LCD display to show the Error Messages,While Sometimes it is hard to explain these problems.Here are some common errors and solutions with Epson printers.
- The first one is INK EMPTY,it means there is one or more ink cartridges are nearly empty.So you can choose run out of the ink,but it will affect the quality of print.
- 2 Nozzles block,The nozzles are being clogged in your laser printer may lead to usual paper jam,or other printing malfunction;such as prints start coming out with lines, streaks,and more.Run the cleaning system with a lot of ink to clear the nozzles.or you can choose an economic way to clesn nozzles without wasting ink.
- 3 Change paper type,the media type located in tray does not match the paper settings.Replacing the settings or paper,so that they can match well with each other.
- 4 Paper not straight,the paper was not proper load in the tray,Carefully check the paper and make sure it is straight and correctly load,then reload the paper.
- 5 Release leverremove paper jam,it occurs a paper jam in your printer,Release the paper lever and slowly remove the paper that is causing the jam.
These are not a death sentence for your printer,it is a chance to let your printer to have a rest and solve these annoying small error.If the error message you meet not listed above,you can also contact technical support.Do not take a rist to disintegrate your printer,you will make the problem worse.Please follow the manufacturer’s instruction of your printer.And pull out the components one by one.Or you can Seek help by viewing the website of Epson that provides many imformation for customer.