foldable and swivel, new, comfortable
Good quality, low price
Enhance your listening experience and reduce unwanted ambient noise with the Sony MDR-NC7B noise cancelling headphones. Featuring a convenient, foldable and swivel design, these headphones are perfect for travel or the daily commute. Its dual-use capability even gives you the option to listen to your music with or without the noise cancellation feature.
What’s Noise cancelling technology?
Noise canceling headphones reduce ambient noise and provide a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. The headphones have an inside microphone on each earpiece that work with an electronic circuitry to create an opposite sound wave to reduce wave. Ambient sound is reduced by synthesizing with a sound in opposite phase produced by the noise canceling circuit.
- Reduces unwanted ambient noise by approx. 87.4%, providing a quieter environment to enhance your listening experience
- Foldable and swivel design which allows the headphones to fold up to a small and compact size
- Dual use capability, which allows for the option to listen to music with or without noise cancellation
- Plug Adaptor is supplied to connect directly to stereo or dual jack of in-flight music services
- Driver Size: 30mm
- Frequency Response: 30 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 33 ohms (on), 35 ohms (off)
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW (on), 100dB/mW (off)
- Plug: Standard 3.5mm mini-jack (yes – iPhone, iPod, MP3 ready)
- Power Source: DC1.5V, 1 size AAA battery