What is the Difference between HDMI Input and Output?
If this is your first time who are unsure about our products & services, I will make some points here why choosing PrimeCables is definitely a great idea :
- We offer all types of cable that you need
- We are No.1 cable retailer who sell cable online
- We offer life time warranty for cables, if your cable’s defective, not a problem, contact us and we ship you another one !
- Free shipping for the order $49 and our shipping is super fast ! (Check testimonial here)
- May be you are not interested in buy now, it’s alright but feel free to spend 10 secs check our site
And if you interested but still feel insecure about us, not a problem, feel free to use our 6% OFF discount coupon code to try out our product & services !
Coupon code: blog6off
*Coupon does not apply to OEM, on sale and low price items, limited time offer ! Apply the coupon code in the last stage of the shopping cart where you find the coupon option on the right !
The changes in technology have made it possible for individuals to enjoy quality pictures and sounds through their televisions. Days when individuals used to watch analogue pictures are long gone. This is informed by the fact that the advancements in technology brought phenomenal changes in the electronic. People are always at pains to find out what is the difference between HDMI input and
output. HDMI inputs on a receiver are basically meant to help you connect your DVD and any other device you can connect to your receiver using HDMI. HDMI output on the other hand is used to connect ones receiver to a TV. It’s imperative to note that HDMI carries both video and audio signals. What this essentially means is that individuals can enjoy uncompressed streams of digital data through quality videos and sounding system.
The reason why many televisions come with many inputs is because they want a person to be able to connect the peripherals to a receiver and inadvertently use the receiver as a switching device. The output on the other hand is basically meant to be connected to your TV and most of the time televisions come with only one output. In a nutshell, the difference between HDMI input and output is basically on the connection and purpose. The HDMI input provides you with an opportunity to connect a number of devices to your receiver while the output is essential in connecting to your television.
You might also like...
- April 10, 2014 -- StarTech 6ft HDMI Cable,High Speed with Ethernet,Male to Male
- March 1, 2013 -- How do you choose a HDMI cable? We Got the Cheapest Price!!!
- February 6, 2012 -- 10ft High Speed HDMI cable V1.4 Cable for $12.99 ONLY, are you able to get cheaper than that?
- April 6, 2011 -- HDMI 3D Cable Version 1.4 w/Ferrite On Sale
- January 24, 2011 -- SureConnect Select HDMI Cables connect for sure!
- January 4, 2017 -- Comment connecter un ordinateur portable à un téléviseur avec un câble HDMI
- October 14, 2016 -- Cyber Monday Tips: Don’t Buy HDMI Audio Cable in Store, Buy it Online!
- October 14, 2016 -- Black Friday Tips: Avoid Paying Overpriced HDMI Cables
- November 17, 2015 -- Planning to Buy an New TV at Boxing Day? You Should Get HDMI Cable First
- November 17, 2015 -- Christmas Countdown 2015, Stay Tune for the Best HDMI Cable Deal from PrimeCables
- November 17, 2015 -- Top 10 Christmas Cable Gift Guide Suggestion from Primecables
- November 17, 2015 -- It’s the Time to Upgrade Your HDMI Cable Before the Chrismas Arrived
- November 9, 2015 -- Prepare Your HDMI Cable during Cyber Monday
- November 4, 2015 -- How to Buy the Right HDMI Cable
- November 1, 2015 -- HDMI: A Good Helper for Video Displaying